Documents & Forms

Below is a list of commonly requested documents and forms.  If you cannot find what you need on the page links below please contact our office at or call the CPHA administrative office (Mon-Fri, 8 am - 5 pm) at 303-814-1345 for assistance.

Homes Association Documents
Includes: Association governing documents, New Resident Forms, Realtor Information, Maps, Trash & Recycling Info, Community Brochure, and more.

Emergency Services Documents
Includes: Security and Alarm Info, Resident Update & Emergency Notification Forms, Gate Clearance Info, Vacation Check Request Form, and Moving Van Info, and more.

Design Review Documents
Includes: Landscape Info, DRC Review Request Form, Builder's Info, Mailbox Standards, Lighting Guidelines, and more.

Sports & Recreation Documents
Includes: Playing Field Reservation Form, Pool Rules, Private Function Policy, Fitness Center Class List, and more.

Wildlife and Forest Stewardship Documents
Includes: Living with Wildlife Info, Pine Beetle & Tree Spraying Info, Fire Mitigation Info, and more.